Thursday, June 5, 2008

Brian Fry's training program

Brian Fry refines his fixed line ascension technique in his back yard. He looks pretty comfortable up there.
Brian, you should be wearing a helmet though!

I wonder if Brian also drug an old rim and tire around the neighborhood to train for pulling as sled. I hear a lot of our climbers saying they have done that. It's a good idea and I highly recommend it, but I'd love to see a photo of someone actually doing it.

Brian, this photo came from an anonymous source. :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Hero!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I couldn't be prouder of my brother! I know he's up there loving every minute of it!!!! I am so proud of you Bub.

Anonymous said...

Hey "Creep" sounds like you're having a great time! Can't wait to see the pictures.