Thursday, July 9, 2009

Expedition Update

Rob called from 11,000 feet this morning. They are resting there until midnight tonight in order to travel over the Kahiltna Glacier. They should be in Base Camp by tomorrow morning, and will return to Talkeetna shortly after that, if flights are available. There is a weather front with low clouds on the North side of the Alaska Range, so keep your fingers crossed for good flying weather. The forecast looks promising!
~Julia

No comments: