Saturday, June 19, 2010

Late night flights

The weather improved enough last night that the air taxis were able to work like mad to get all sorts of people out of Base Camp and Melis & Eben's group made it in!
Greg Collins, Dan Corn + Team, and Josh Hoeshen Aaron Mainer + Team - back safe & sound!
Over 100 people were at Base Camp waiting to fly out. Kirby got back on the last flight out, with Tim & Dave. Russell stayed up high with Hal & John who decided to extend their climb. We'll keep you posted when we hear from them. This morning they called to tell us they are moving to High Camp and hope to make a summit bid the next day. We'll see if the weather cooperates.

No comments: