Sunday, June 24, 2012

Quick Hamill Update

Mike Hamill's 6/11 Denali Expedition is safely at base camp. They are currently waiting there to fly back to Talkeetna.  It was snowing there this morning and they will have to wait until the weather clears in order to fly.  They are doing very well and comforably waiting, all is well!

Here is an older photo of what base camp looks like when it is snowy and unflyable. The planes in the mid ground flew in in nice weather but they are having to wait to depart, until the weather lifts a bit more.  

No comments: