|An un-flyable and snowy basecamp|
Thursday, June 5, 2014
Mt. Foraker, Sultana: Coady
Well, today it is snowing at basecamp, therefore the air taxis are not able to land. It looks as if the Mt. Foraker Team will be spending the night on the South East Fork of the Kahiltna at basecamp. This team sure has had a lot of time waiting with the weather! They deserve a pie when they get back.