We hope that the weather forecasters are correct when they say that tomorrow will be a day with significantly less winds and clearing skies, which will allow them to move higher and be poised to make a summit attempt later this week, if the weather allows.
|AMS 2015 trip with Mathieu Durand, filling in the gaps of the snow blocks to help reduce the wind getting through|
|14,200' camp, view of Mt. Hunter|
|16,400 feet cache where the group was just at. These AMS climbers are putting in a cache.|